Isabell Clog Booties Años 70 en Verde Hoja
¡Vamos! Clogs were all the fashion in the late sixties and seventies! And these 70s Isabell Clog Booties in Leaf Green are a reminder why! These clog-style ankle booties are styled with a high block heel and a high platform made of wood, the chunky studs add a little bit of an edge. They are handmade of high quality and supple, leaf-green leather. Pair them with a maxi dress or flared jeans for the ultimate seventies vibe. Love, peace and hippie-ness! ;-)
- Ankle booties
- Handmade in Portugal
- High quality leather (inner and outer)
- Side zipper
- High block heel
- Non-skid outsole made of rubber
- The leather is of high quality, but since it's a natural material, the leather may in places be slightly different in colour or have irregularities.
- The natural material wood is breathable, hygroscopic and extremely durable. It absorbs shocks and protects the soles of the feet.
- Plantilla interior de cuero genuino
- Piel genuina
- Cuero genuino superior
- Suela de goma
- Evitar el contacto con agua/perfumes/productos de limpieza
- Fabricado en Europa